Saturday, January 5, 2008

December 31, 2007

Okay, let me get this off my chest. I am lame, LAME I tells ya! That's right, I haven't done SQUAT for this site in ages. Can I give you a pile of excuses? Like the fact that my iMac lay dying, its hard drive clickety-clacking in its belly, kernel panics every other day? Oh sure, maybe I do have too many pdfs of obscure and vintage crochet patterns clogging its little iVeins, but isn't that what it does best? Whatever. I'm now the proud owner of some new souped-up iMac, yanking envy out of the little iElves at the Apple Store (oh yeah, baby, the new one in the Meatpacking District). Smell me.

Oh, things have happened behind the scenes, don't you worry. I've interviewed some of my beloved Hookers, that's for sure, but all I can tell you is blame Corporate America. That's all I can say for the moment. Okay, that AND the fact that I promise I will deliver the interviews with these utterly amazing people, as god is my witness.

But in the meanwhile, I have to do something easy. Easy for me, easy for you. I will have some sense of accomplishment. You will have a li'l old feast for your peepers. Yes, that's right. All.......three of you will have some fresh vintage to enjoy. Go ahead. Swirl the glass. Hold it up to the light. Sniff the bouquet. Coat your tongue with it. Wait, did I say Coat? Well how about that! What a coinky-dink, because here are some lovely vintage coats for you to enjoy. So......um.....ENJOY!

No comments: