Sunday, September 6, 2009

Where, Oh Where, Has the Summer Gone?

Is it possible that I've let the whole summer slip by with nary a vacation or finished object to show for it?

That the bulk of our days was cool or rainy?

That I let work duties with late nights and weekend projects overrule seeing friends?


That my neighbors and I did not have that block party we talked about?

Fraid so.


So what do I have to show for these last 60 days?

A near-completed Shipwreck Shawl,
whose finish was waylaid by this Radiating Star Blanket for my brother (still unfinished, but lookin sweet), Photos from forays to the local cemetery: A couple of kittens, still being raised. And chow-fests at the Ball Fields:
Doesn't suck, all in all.

3 comments:

Crafty Christina said...

I have to agree. The summer went by crazy fast and was barely hot at all. I'm not a heat person, so I didn't mind the mild weather too much. But, we didn't get to do a lot of the fun things we'd been hoping. Ahh well, always next year.

https://indoorplantspotsanddoilies.blogspot.com/ said...

Cute cats;-)

Anonymous said...

very cute cats.... but oh, so naughty little ones. Particularly that Tortoiseshell one. A real little villain she is...