Sunday, November 30, 2008

Victorian Cosycoat - Free Pattern

Happy Whatever, everyone!

I'd made this thing ages ago, and temporarily (depending on your definition, but all is relative, I suppose) misplaced the pattern book. Aging is a beautiful thing, no?


Anyway, here's the pattern, straight from the source. By the way, I used Wool-Ease Sport and a C hook. I added length to the bottom and some flouncy crap and did not add the ribbon as indicated in the original.

If you make this, I'd love to see your version!
PS: For those of you in NYC or close enough to care, Smiley's Manhattan Yarn Sale starts Tuesday. You KNOW I'll be there!

1 comment:

Jo at Celtic Memory Yarns said...

Subway Hooker, this is wonderful! I am thrilled that you took the trouble to put the whole lovely original up on your page. I'm going to try it immediately - love these vintage pieces.