- Yes, my brother got married.
- Yes, I am still working on the Shipwreck Shawl. I am working on Section 7, where you add the beads. See proof here:
- Yes, this is also proof that I have screwed this pattern up in more ways that would be considered possible by most humans.
- Yes, my BFF and I got sick on something from AQ Kafe (I would not normally mention this sort of thing, but the last time I went, my colleague got sick. 2 outta 2 is two times too many. Oh, and the service sucks, too.).
- Yes, the kittens are getting bigger and are suffering from excessive cuteness. See proof:
- Yes, I have fallen off the weightwatcher wagon and am miserable over the added lard. No proof needed.
- Yes, I have been spending time at Brooklyn's amazing Green-Wood Cemetary. See proof:
- Yes, my ravelry queue is now longer than I could complete in a lifetime.
- Yes, my favorite hair guy was fired from the salon and now I am up a tree trying to figure out who will cut my hair. Basically every stylist I've been to in the past 5 years sucks. Or maybe it's my face. Yeah, probably my face.
- Yes, I've been spending time shopping my closet. I still have a job, but one never knows.
- Back to the wedded bro: I'm going to make them this outta this in Tidepool Heather for a wedding gift. Nice, right?
- And in breaking news, the kittens are still cute!
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Flour + Egg = Magic
Would you believe me if I told you that I made pasta? No? Wow, I'm not sure what to think now...but it's true, babies! I swear, it's some kind of alchemy, it is! Here's some pics, though I don't think they technically constitute proof: In other news: